We respect the privacy of every individual who visits our Web site, uses our services, responds to our interactive advertisements or sends us e-mail. This Privacy Statement outlines the information EmailBert.com will send to consumers, collect from consumers, and how we will use collected information. This Statement will also instruct you on what to do if you have received a suspicious email or do not want your personal information collected/shared when you respond to our Web-based advertisements or send us email.
How We Handle Outgoing E-mail Communication
We will NEVER ask you to provide sensitive information through standard e-mail. We will never request sign-in passwords, credit card numbers, or other sensitive information for verification or any other reason. In addition, Progressive Therapy Associates will not without your prior notification or approval, send you e-mail that includes attachments and you will not be required to enter information on a page that cannot be accessed from this (www.netcenter.net) or affiliated (www.netsecureonline.net, usm.channelonline.com) sites. If you receive a message that appears to have been sent from Progressive Therapy Associates, Inc. that includes an attachment, do not open it. You should also avoid clicking links. Instead of clicking the link, you should copy the address and paste it into the Address/Location area of your web browser. While Progressive Therapy Associates may send e-mail that contains links, the links are provided for convenience only and will always be accessible from our main or affiliated sites.
If you have received e-mail requesting that you sign in, provide personal information, download or open an attachment that you suspect was not sent by Progressive Therapy Associates, Inc, please do not answer it, but contact your sales or support representative immediately at 701.356.7766.
Personally Identifiable Information
EmailBert.com. will not collect any personally-identifiable information about you (that is, your name, address, telephone number, company name, position, or email address) unless you provide it to us voluntarily. The following are some examples of when EmailBert.com. may require that you provide personally-identifiable information:
* to complete an online request or order for a product or service (if you do not wish to complete an online order form, we will always provide an option for you to complete an order by calling a toll free phone number)
* to enter an online contest or sweepstakes (if you do not wish to complete an online contest or sweepstakes form, we will always provide an option for you to enter by mailing a 3 x 5 card to a specific address)
* to request more information about new or current products or services If you do not want your personally-identifiable information collected, please do not submit it to us. If you have already submitted this information and would like for us to remove it from our records, please contact us at the email address listed at the bottom of this Statement. We will use reasonable efforts to delete your information from our existing files.
When you do provide us with personally-identifiable information, we may use that information in the following ways, unless stated otherwise:
* we may store and process that information to better understand all customer needs and how we can improve our products and services for all customers
* we may use that information to contact you with new promotions and announcements if you have previously provided your permission and if the promotions and announcements are in your interest
* we may contact you if we have questions about your account
EmailBert.com. will not sell personally-identifiable information to third parties, unless stated at the time of collection. We may share information with business partners. We are committed to giving you the choice whether or not we use your information for marketing purposes or share information with business partners.
EmailBert.com. has no intention of collecting any personally-identifiable information (that is, name, address, telephone number, or email address) from individuals under 18 years of age. If a child has provided us with personally-identifiable information without the consent of a parent or guardian, a parent or guardian of that child should contact us at the email address listed at the bottom of this Statement if they would like this information deleted from our records. We will use reasonable efforts to delete the child's information from our existing files.
Browsing Our Site
When you visit our website to view any pages, and read product or company information, you do so without telling us who you are and without revealing any personal information. While we do not collect identifying information about visitors to our site, we do use standard software to collect information for the strict purpose of tracking activity on our site. This allows us to better understand how many people use our site and which pages and features are most popular. To evaluate the usefulness of our site, we may gather and analyze data regarding usage such as;
· The name of your Internet Service Provider/IP Address,
· The website that referred you to us (if any),
· The date and time the pages were accessed, and
· The page or pages you requested.
How We Handle Email
When you send us an e-mail to comment on something or to ask a question, we will use your e-mail address to reply to you and for a limited time we will store your e-mail address, your message and our response for quality assurance. If we collect your e-mail address in this manner, we won't use it to let you know about our products and services unless you have given us permission.
This information is not given or sold to any other organization.
Regular non-encrypted Internet e-mail is not secure. In the instances where our Internet e-mail addresses are provided, these are provided for information inquiries of a non-sensitive and non-confidential nature. E-mail you send us may not be secure unless we advise you that it is secure prior to transmitting your message. Therefore, we recommend that you not send us confidential information such as passwords or credit card numbers via unsecured email. You may also contact us by phone, U.S. mail or by visiting our office.
Protecting your privacy online
Whenever we ask for personal information on our web site, we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL technology) for transferring data. This technology encrypts - or scrambles - your information so it's virtually impossible to read by anyone other than employees at our location.
Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology secretly encodes information that is being sent over the Internet between your computer and our website, helping to ensure that the information remains confidential.
The use of SSL requires that you have an SSL compatible browser. While older browser versions may support SSL sessions, we strongly recommends the following browsers.
· Windows and Unix operating systems: Netscape Navigator 4.08 of later, Netscape Communicator 4.7 or later and Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.01 or later.
· Macintosh: Netscape Navigator 4.08 or later, Netscape Communicator 4.7 or later and Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.5 or later.
You can download the latest version from either of the links below.
Who to contact
If you have submitted personally-identifiable information through our Web site or interactive advertisement, and would like that information deleted from our records, please contact us at our email address, firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use reasonable efforts to delete this information from our existing files.