Welcome to Progressive Therapy Associates
Our cognitive, speech, language, and voice therapy services
improve, empower, and renew lives in Fargo-Moorhead and the
May is National Stroke Awareness Month
May is National Stroke Awareness Month and at Progressive Therapy Associates we're doing our part to increase awareness.
What Does it Mean to Raise Awareness?
Raising stroke awareness is about:
- Elevating stroke in the mindset of everyone in the U.S. so more people care about supporting stroke research and education.
- Ensuring that everyone understands the emotional, physical and financial impacts that stroke has on our country.
- Influencing others to improve their health by sharing personal stories of how stroke has already affected the lives of so many.
- Talking to legislators and thought leaders about how their decisions can positively affect survivors throughout their recovery.
- Providing a platform for the more than 7 million survivors and their families to discuss their experiences and live with dignity. Stroke survivors possess the most influential and inspiring knowledge needed to make an impact on society. Their voices are so important.
Raising awareness knows no boundaries. Even the smallest efforts matter.
For more information on Stroke or other Brain Injuries please give Progressive Therapy Associates a Call and Schedule a consultation.